Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

here is a picture of the hair color i want



http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/k...



if you click next after you go to that link, theres a picture of me.



please help!



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I think that color would look fantastic on you. It would suit your coloring perfect. I say get it girl. You go!



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

go for it...



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

yah go for it



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

go for it and forget to dye your eyebrows too, otherwise it will look weird



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yeah I think that would look good!



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

do it



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I think it would be very pretty!!!



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Actually , you are hair looks just fine.Why would u do anything about it? :-)



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

her hair looks pretty blonde to me



leave your hair color the way it is, it's really pretty



red is the hardest hair dye color to get out, it's even worse than black hair dye



if your hair isn't naturally light, don't make it light when your roots grow in it will look really ugly and obvious



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

dont know what auburn is but maybe brown would look good on ya.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I think it would look nice on you



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

maybe not that yellow



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yes, give it a try.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yeah, i think it'd look great!



and I love the notebook.



hahaha random.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

sure it looks nice



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I definitely believe you should go lighter. Mine is about as dark as yours, but if you go to my 360 you will see what some lightener can do. Take a look.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

welll i looked at the pic i like the color of hair you have but if you really want to change it then yahhh sure go for it



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I like the color you have right now.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

You look good already Sweety you'll, prolly, look really good with the dyed hair!



http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu...



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

i think that is a very pretty color and im sure u will look great with that color...gl and happy 4th and be save



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yeah I think it would look pretty on you. Hair dye dries out your hair sometimes so be careful.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yes. You have beautiful hair, by the way. I think that would look good. I'm usually a pretty goo judge. Or, if you think that's a little risky, you could start with highlights. Try real thick ones. I think that would look cute too. Good luck.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

AUBURN A GOOD COLOR....do it



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

wow yes go for it it would look beautiful



PS: pretty pic =)



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

The color is kinda decieving due to the light they used. But you look very beautiful the way you are. I know.........that was'nt the question. Yes I think the color you have in mind would look very nice on you but then your makeup would have to change and your color of your clothes would change.....geez



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

yes, and if you do, please put the curls, your hair looks TOO straight.



but dude. you look soo pretty!



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Yes, I like it. I think it would look real good on you. Go for it.



*Thumbs up*.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

I think you'd look good with darker hair (dark brown or black)- the colour on her is a bit too light for you.



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

forget the hair dye take the face it's better than yours



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

Maybe it might be cute or even some highlights



Should i dye my hair auburn? Pics included!?

If you really want, go for it. I would let a stylist do it though. It is difficult to lighten hair that much evenly with store bought stuff. It is also more gentle if done by a stylist.



Also keep in mind that red is VERY hard to get rid of. It is very resistant to being dyed over. If you do it and choose to go back dye it an Ash Brown, the cooler ash color will defeat the red easier then a basic brown or golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment