Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I get my hair like this? (Picture!)?

I really like how her hair is, and not to mention this girl is extremely pretty.



http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/rmc07/v...



Now go down to the LAST picture, in the last row, where is only has two pictures at the bottom. Click the one on the right. Her name should be Kasia.



How can I get my hair like this? (Picture!)?

you can roller set your hair. first wash it good then put medium size rollers and a little bit of setting lotion on your hair roll it up and let it dry you would then need a wide tooth comb to comb your hair out when you take out your rollers. dont comb your hair to comb it completely. it would even be better if you use your fingers to take out your curls because you want that poofyyet soft look.



How can I get my hair like this? (Picture!)?

1) print the pic



2) go to your hair dresser



How can I get my hair like this? (Picture!)?

gasoline does the trick!



How can I get my hair like this? (Picture!)?

After you wash your hair, wait till its towel dry, then add some serum so that it wont go poofy! Add a bit of moose to tame the frizziness, and scrunch it. when you're done that. wait until its completly dry and if you dont have the look you're going for, take a curling iron and experiment! It should be fun, and it'll turn out beautiful!



-- Good Luck!! %26amp; i hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment