Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picture day---- i need straight hair help please!!!???

Im a dominican so i have that long super frizzy curly shakira hair. i really need to look cute in my picture this year. any ideas that doesnt take like 5 hours?



Picture day---- i need straight hair help please!!!???

I have had good luck using fructis leave in conditioner, leave in shine syrum (sp?) The softer i make my hair, by using conditioners and leave in softener and shine products the better it takes to a flat iron. I have been able to keep natrually wavy hair straight in 90% humidity, I cant say my hair didnt look too shiny by the END of the day. people with dark hairs have alot of natural oil in thier hair too...........



i say try it and see if it works for your hair type.



Picture day---- i need straight hair help please!!!???

My friend has hair like yours, and she uses striagtening shampoo and serum. It really helps her hair, and i use it too. If you straigten your hair the night before, I would go over it again in the morning with the straigtener.

No comments:

Post a Comment