Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should i cut my hair(pic included)?

i really want side banges(sp?) like selena gomez's hair



heres a picture incase u dont know



http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd161...



and im the one in the MIDDLE with the BROWN hair



http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd161...



Should i cut my hair(pic included)?

Yeah, cut your hair. I think that it would look nice. Selena Gomez's hair was a good choice.



Should i cut my hair(pic included)?

no shorter than your chin



Should i cut my hair(pic included)?

i don't think there's really much difference. I think you SHOULD cut your hair. side bangs look HOT. but first you have to decide in your face shape and if side bangs suit you.



Should i cut my hair(pic included)?

i LOVE HER HAIR! omg but i thought she was italian untill i saw her last name but she is actually Hispanic or w.e. she is. but she is really pretty and her hair is awsome!yeah you should do that. bring the pic to the hairdresser and ask her to cut that for you

No comments:

Post a Comment