Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dying my hair, please help!?

I have dark hair now and I would like to dye the ends blonde, but I can't find a picture anywhere! All I can find are blondes with dark ends-I want to see what I would look like. If I cant find a picture, I might want to get low lights underneath my hair. I have never seen someone with dark hair get blonde underneath, just blondes get dark underneath. Can someone please find me pictures of these two hair colors? Thank you.



Dying my hair, please help!?

You don't need pics of it, I know it'll look pretty good. Just ask the stylist and they will know what to do, they've done it a lot to blondes so they would probably be able to do it to you.



Dying my hair, please help!?

I wish I had a picture of my friend here at work. She had that hair style and it was so super cool on her. She is Hispanic and has a golden skin color. She is super great.



Dying my hair, please help!?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment