Monday, July 27, 2009

HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

ok, as u can see from the picture my hair waves and tangles. I also have issues with frizz. my staightener really damages my hair and i tried to scrunch my hair with gel to define the curls and it ended terribly. i use sauve and conair products on my hair. should i switch to a different brand or what would u suggest for a less damaging straightener or how to define my waves into natural curls?(i think curlers and curling irons don't look natural). plus i have a round face so what would u suggest for a haircut? short or long? layered or not? (mine is layered in the front).



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

I would reccomend changing hair products. My hair is pretty frizzy (it isn't too terrible, so I'm afraid I can't be sure in my reccomendations) and I found that Suave DEFINITELY does NOT work for it. I suggest something else- Pantene, Finesse, Sunsilk...all of those have worked well for me (although I'm not sure about how they'd work with your hair). Also, I'd go for enhancing curls, not straightening, or at least for now. Straightening seems to dry out hair, which causes it to be frizzier.



Also, check out the site that I used as my source. It might be of help.



Good luck!



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

Read some hair tips and more on this site



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

I'm sorry if this offends you but honesty is the key and if i lie to you, you might as well keep that ugly haircut. That hairstyle is OUT. Seriously OUT. If you know who Kelly Clarkson is you would steal her style. Now her hair grew longer but back then it was shorter and she had a lot of layers which sort of covered up her face because as you know she has a round face too. It covered up that she had a round face because of the spiky layers coming into her face. So ask for the side bangs and Kelly Clarkson's old haircut. It's hot. But whatever you do just get rid of that haircut in your avatar and you'll be fine.閳?br>HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?



cut it off



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

Well, welcome to my club. I have the exact same problems...I have discovered a really good shampoo and conditioner from Redken called "smooth down". Made with macademia oil. Its especailly for frizzy unruly hair. It works wonders for me. I bought mine at my hairdressers. I also use a stay in conditioner on really humid days. Good luck!



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

Try a product from the "Jonathon" line before you cut. It's a bit pricey, but so is a haircut.



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

if u think your hair is way too unmanageable,cut it short..like sharon stone short...i will be cute..i mean less maintanence,it will be a lot easier..



but u said u have a round face...so i think u should just start with loving your hair the way it is first....then it will show its goodness..



i did the same to my hair...start loving it first..then style it..



that way u wont feel terrible every time u look at ur hair..



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

i do have wavy hair and i get so lazy to iron them so i have my hair relaxed. i don't like rebonding because sometimes it kills the natural look of the hair not unless you're after that. i just want it to be manageable so i chose to have my hair relaxed. it's not so straight yet so natural. less time to fix them too.



for round face, it's better to have some hair falling on your face not to emphasize the roundness. the length is about below your chin and add volume on top to make your face look slimmer. you can always have bangs but make sure that you can keep them long, side swept too. have gradual layers because one length won't do any good.



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

kut it



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

WHY do guys answer questions about women's hair? Isn't there enough Sports questions here to keep them busy? lol...About your hair, the health of your hair comes from within, just like your skin and nails. Are you on a daily mega vitamin? Those 99 cents hair products need to be in the dumpster. They have caused your problems! They are very high in alcohol and will damage your hair in an instant. Invest in some salon products (expensive), you will use less of them, so in the long run, after you see how your hair has improved, will be well worth the money you spend. (years and years of experience on this one). They have great products that will turn your troubles around in a hurry, ask a hairdresser their recommendation. Good Luck!



HAIR! what should i do with my unmanagable hair?

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment