Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extensions. ;__;?

I had this great hair extension; see picture.



http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/...



BUT I SEEMED TO HAVE MISPLACED IT.



;____;



If anyone knows where I can get unique clip-on hair extensions such as that one, please tell me.



Also, if you have any cooler ideas for my hair - through that out there as well.



Thanks!



Hair extensions. ;__;?

how about shaving your head for a fresh look



Hair extensions. ;__;?

wow that looks really cute. uhmmm....i think your hair is pretty tho without hair extentions. =)



Hair extensions. ;__;?

Sally's



asian hair salon or any hair salon



usally asian beauty places have the best



Hair extensions. ;__;?

How about sew-in extensions? I've had them in the past, and trust me, you won't lose sew-in extensions. I think you'd look great with fuller hair extensions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment