Saturday, August 1, 2009

What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

i'm dying my hair soon, but i can't decide on a color.



heres a picture of me, help me decide pleasee :]]



http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8894/...



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Dark brown



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Platinum blonde



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Either a dirty blonde or a vibrant auburn would look very nice; depends on what look you're going for...



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

I rlly like it the color it is now, but if i had to pick i'd say a dark brown



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Dark brown with light brown highlights



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Black (or) Blonde.



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

oh no plz dont! your hair is sooo sooo pretty! it is the perfect color! when you are older you will wish that it was still natrual! plzplzplz dont!



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Woww. Your REALLY Pretty! I Think You Would Look Even Prettier If You Died It Light Blonde



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

It appears you have dark blond hair.....you could probably get away with medium brown or chestnut.



What color should i dye my hair? picture included.?

Blonde like Jessica Biel in The Illusionist

No comments:

Post a Comment