Saturday, August 1, 2009

How should I get my hair done? Medium brown, 7 inches below shoulders?

I have no idea what to do with my hair. it is a medium brown going 7 inches below my shoulders. i had blonde streaks once, and it did NOT work out at all. So i was looking to something different, but not sure what. I was thinking like small amounts of either red or brown (either darker or lighter) streaks and still keep the majority of my natural color, but I have no idea. And by red I mean like a natural shade, not the striking red. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, to layer/not layer? I will try to get a picture of my hair. :) - Thankss



How should I get my hair done? Medium brown, 7 inches below shoulders?

i would say use a light brown because all red shades fade very very fast and are alot of work to have...and i would say that about 90% of ppl look better with layers :)



How should I get my hair done? Medium brown, 7 inches below shoulders?

you should try black streaks if its medium brown.and if there is going to be streaks dont do layers

No comments:

Post a Comment