Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blonde Hair??

How can I make my hair a golden honey dew color. The picture of the hair color I want is at the webite below. My hair is in between dark and light brown.



http://www.the-n.com/ntv/shows/index.php...



It is the picture on the left. That is the color!!



Blonde Hair??

You'd have to bleach your hair first. Then, look for a blonde shade that's close to the one you want...sounds pretty harsh to me!



Blonde Hair??

go with a gold tone, stay away from ash tones and ambers, if you have a sally beauty supply store or something like it near you they can help you select the right color, its a pretty shade good luck



Blonde Hair??

Go to a good salon and take this pic with you.



Blonde Hair??

You need to consult a colorist, it costs a lot but, that is the only way you will get the results, you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment