Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair, i need your answers!?

okay, so im dying my hair platinum blonde, my hair is already that color, but my roots are grown out, my roots are like a darkk blonde// light brown.. i dont have enough money to get my hair done professionaly so please tell me the best over the counter bleach i could use without getting an orange/redish tone.



and i only have 10-15 dollars.. so



THANK YOU%26lt;333



p.s. heres a picture of my hair now, with my roots!



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vcvrrn%26amp;s...



thanks again!



My hair, i need your answers!?

try sallys.



My hair, i need your answers!?

Sally's is the best. I would never try any where else. That is the only place I get my dye from. Sure, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart might be cheaper but it's not that great.



good luck.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment