Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Looking for a new haircut that works with my curly hair! Any suggestions?

I want to get new hair cut but am now sure what would work best with my hair! Its a brown, a few inches below my shoulders, and really wavy/curly. I have to have it wet when i brush it and have to scrunch it with lots of gel or else it gets really big and frizzy. I want to go shorter and do some side parted bangs but i'm not exactly sure what would work best with hair like mine. Any suggestions? Pictures would be great!!!



Looking for a new haircut that works with my curly hair! Any suggestions?

If it's all one length and really thick, I would suggest getting long layers to reduce the bulk. NEVER get it razored thin. That would just cause frizz and destroy the natural wave/curl. Also STOP brushing your hair. Only detangle in the shower with a wide tooth comb coated in conditioner. Brushing dry waves and curls causes your hair to frizz and expand. Have you used a diffuser? A diffuser is a dryer with either a sock (looks kind of like a suction cup) or a bowl (has fingers) attachments. What it does is dry the curls without blowing them around. I have wavy/curly hair myself and it works wonders.



Looking for a new haircut that works with my curly hair! Any suggestions?

Here is a picture of what might look good and how to get it!:



http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



Also, I think its a good idea to get either reg. bands that go above your eyebrowns or side parted bangs. If you can offord it i would get a perm and make it wavy but nice :] Keep your natural hair.



I hope i was best answer.



-emily elite

No comments:

Post a Comment